Noun(1) a conductor used to make electrical contact with some part of a circuit
(1) Finally, an aluminium electrode was vacuum-deposited on top of the organic film.(2) Redistribution of ions within the electrode , causes a relatively slow change in the capacitance during voltage clamp.(3) Oxidation of the dye molecule injects electrons into the semiconducting electrode .(4) The electrode sends electrical signals backwards along the vagus nerve to the brain.(5) The lower surfaces of the electrode segments define an electrode segment plane.(6) Once the electrode box has been opened, the electrodes should be kept in a dry box until used.(7) The particles carry the electrons to one of the electrodes , generating a current.(8) This device transmits sound directly into the auditory nerve via electrodes surgically implanted into the cochlea.(9) They then receive an electrical ├ö├ç├┐shock├ö├ç├û to the brain, through electrodes placed on the head.(10) By depriving the bacteria of oxygen, electrons are freed to set up a voltage between the electrodes .(11) The wider ends of the gate electrodes straddle the peripheral boundaries of the active region.(12) At the two ends of the conductor are the electrodes , which gather and disperse the electrons.(13) The surgical procedure involves implanting electrodes in a region of the brain thought to drive depression.(14) To increase the chance of securing a recording during an attack patients may be fitted with electrodes that transmit by radio to a receiver.(15) Under a weak electric field, the holes drift toward a matrix of a million or so tiny pixel electrodes .(16) When electricity was applied to the electrodes , rays appeared to come from the cathode.
(1) positive electrode :: አዎንታዊ electrode
(2) negative electrode :: አሉታዊ electrode
(3) electrode potential :: electrode እምቅ
(4) reference electrode :: ማጣቀሻ electrode
(5) collecting electrode :: እየሰበሰበ electrode
1. electrode ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...is you can't stick an ELECTRODE
in our hypothalamus.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Amharic Dictionary: electrode
Meaning and definitions of electrode, translation in Amharic
language for electrode with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of electrode in Amharic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'electrode'
What electrode means in Amharic, electrode meaning
in Amharic, electrode
definition, examples and pronunciation
of electrode in Amharic language.